The tapping saddle is recognisable from the blue colour and is used whenever a connection has to be made to an (existing) PE or PVC line with a diameter from 20 to 315mm.
65X has KIWA certification and is used in particular for drinking water lines and in the agricultural sector.
• ½” - 4” BSP, Female
• PP (Polypropylene - housing)
• Flat gasket (seal ring up to 2”)
• O-ring (seal ring above 2”)
• NBR (seal) • Stainless steel (nuts and bolts)
• >1” stainless steel AISI 430 (reinforcement ring)
• 16 bar
• 60 °C (with decreasing max.pressure)
• Tapping saddle for PVC and PE pipes and hoses with KIWA certification
• Stainless steel bolts, nuts and reinforcement rings
Civil engineering, industrial and agricultural sector, above-ground and underground applications.