Price includes VAT and delivery
Our play bark is a well-graded, pine bark-based loose impact absorbing surface (LIAS) from the Melcourt 'deluxe' range, widely used and suitable with all play equipment.
- Nominal particle size range 10-40mm.
- Clean and virtually dust and fines-free.
- Free draining and performance not adversely affected by frost.
- Reddish brown in colour and very attractive appearance.
- High durability of between 3 and 5 years plus.
- Specifically graded to meet all the main criteria for surfacing children’s play areas.
- Compliant with BS EN 1176, Table A.1 confirming that Melcourt Playbark 8/25 meets a nationally accepted industry standard.