Traditional Meadowmat is a blend of 31 native wildflowers and 3 grasses typically found in an old fashioned hay meadow.
Ideal for a sunny spot where a low maintenance and lots of biodiversity can combine to create a relaxed feel. Prefer a more manicured look? Keeping the edges trimmed and mowing paths through your Traditional Meadowmat gives a more formal appearance.
- The majority of plant species in Traditional Meadowmat are perennial. That means that if they are happy in your garden they will grow back year after year.
- Flowering Time: May - July (depending on local weather conditions).
- Meadowmat is mown before despatch to minimise damage to plants. It will not be in flower when it is delivered.
- For flowers in its first season, install Traditional Meadowmat before the end of march to allow plants to establish.
- A standard roll of Traditional Meadowmat covers 1 square metre of prepared soil and weights up to 25Kg. We recommend having two people to install it.
Sold in square metres
Minimum order of 5